We'll keep this week's updates short and quick!
We've been working hard on some of our exciting new updates!
new Knowledge Base Articles In the meantime, we thought it would be good to draw your attention to some of our newer Knowledge Base Articles!
- Facets in coreFORCE
- Customizing Facets for the Product Search Side Bar
- Parameters for Search in coreFORCE
- How to Create a Shipping Label with EasyPost on coreFORCE
- When to Add a New Subscription Type vs Product in coreFORCE
- Why is my product not showing MSRP as the strikethrough price?
If you have any questions about any of these or would like to see some additional information covered in any of these, please submit a ticket to our Help Desk at Help.Coreware.com
Wait, what about our favorite podcast update?
new videoIn honor of our next coreCAST we decided to publish a teaser which gave someone a chance to win a $600+ computer! If you are not subscribed to our YouTube channel, you are truly missing out on some great entertainment (ok "great" might be stretching it) and some pretty darn good giveaways.
Congrats to Chris Ray from Winchester Gallery in Fort Worth Texas for winning this AMAZING new HP Chromebase! It's a nearly perfect 4473 Kiosk!
improvement Promotion Use Report Update
This report now has a CSV export option.
improvement Product CSV Export
This export now has the image_url as a column in this export.
improvements Performance Enhancements
- Ammoseek Feed Improvements
- Improved Error Messaging
- XML sitemap update
bug fixes Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with discount prices
- Fixed an issue with null values.
- Fixed Issues with invalid payment methods
- Dealt with a memory issue with products